Monday, September 12, 2011

Plea of the Lecherous Hounds

They tried dangling dividends
I decline the betterment
their nebbish state
showy declaration
200,000 excess only spending interest

how sad
how insanely ludicrous
all their cornucopia
saving for the grave
or the government

twirling around in trash cans
a pitiful ratty nudge of beings
perhaps this is why I am fortuneless
perhaps this is why I am so goddamn happy at being me

their excruciating grumbling about President Obama
the taxes, the taxes, the taxes to the rich
what tiny baby bitches
reminding why I despise them

these horny stunted men
waiting in dark bars
a bid at buying Cognac for young Democratic Congressional beauties

worming sweaty palms around sleeveless shoulders
laughing at stupidity
canvassing over a potential lay
"hey baby give me a kiss."

repulsed at such bruised endeavor for poontang
I sit twist the other way forgetting their stare
a ponder at histrionic crudeness
what is this existence
to exist without meaning
without ethics or ones couth

the desperate plea of these lecherous hounds
ode to the simpleton
to think the ladies actually let these men of night hours take them home
is that all you're worth?
is that all there is?


© 2011 Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment