Wednesday, May 30, 2012

He Sings to me

This message is from Poetry. It was forwarded to you by lepadahxxx.

You can view it in the context of the entire discussion by going to:
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=ab-poetry&nav=messages&msg=58864.1


======== lepadahxxx says to you ========

======================= Forwarded Message =======================

He sings to me

I"m the happiest when
i'm within the one note you sing to me
eavesdrop quietly
a faint back into a prism of lyrics
too absolute to possess
I let it breathe then rest
on the abstruse center of my back
a scale pulse decrypt rungs nexus intricacies
a looped spinal cord
emancipate movement to the accompaniment of fingertips
a prod boney keys
to lessen her aches and pangs so as to create again in chancel

© 2012 Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment