Sunday, December 23, 2012

Prayer for Peace for all ...

Photo

As-Salāmu `Alaykum good people.  Blessing out to the universe, peace and tolerance. Rev. Al Sharpton is shedding light this morning on 107.5 fm.  During this chaotic season of Holiday celebration and tragedies one can not ignore those who are still suffering from Sandy, Sandy Hook, Fiscal Cliff quagmire and parables of life which must acknowledge .  Baby it's cold outside and my thoughts and prayer goes out to Far Rock etc who are still unsettle and displaced. As we all know the status of the historical Lenox Lounge which I've for the past few weekends attending terrific jazz sets staying to the wee hour and the last jam and yes this is it . I must say the Lenox is still jamming until the perspective date so I want to encourage all to go listen to some super beautiful LIVE music in The Village of HARLEM!  Special prayer out to a really beautiful brother those who kniw of what I speak let me say ...Allahuma rabbi-nas adhhabal ba'sa, ashfi wa entashafi, la shifa' illa shifa'uka shifa' la yughadiru saqama. To my Teacher, man of conviction and my confidant friend for life all this blessing for his sustainability Insha'Allah . Peace one love to all.
Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment