Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dawning

He threw the wash cloth in the sink
The condom in the toilet
The towel on the bathroom floor
Left the wrappers on the bureau
Money for the Con Ed bill
A cup of coffee on the dining room table
A thanks for some pussy hug
And then he left
The ritual
Like a jitterbug dance
Performed so well


The reality .... 2/4/09


Peace Lepadah


She confessed, I'm a whore and yes I know it without anyone telling me. It is a fact I have sex sometimes to get my shit off or I need something. Really it doesn't make a difference now I let go all those "I'm getting married in the morning." I realized when I was fourteen that married or otherwise committed men were polygamous, my first introduction to oral sex was from a married man who lived in the neighborhood. After several hello's and small get to know you conversation he felt comfortable approaching me in such a manner. Thus tainted my opinion about the Holy bond of matrimony which is pure idealistic bullshit. Thus I am a devout believer in polyandry. I currently have sex with more then seven men and truly feel there is nothing wrong. Sex is all it is and feelings if there are twinkling then I might consider a sleep over. I even encourage their dalliance with other women as not to be restricted. I am also a bisexual woman, I love the feminine curves of another woman. Sexually I must admit to experiencing most my orgasm with women. Although I could never forsake a man for a woman. Men are too precious and I adore a strong and large man. I love my lover Evan. He by far the more forceful of them. A muscular tall dark skinned brother with a cross tattooed across his back. I like when he chokes me and grabs my hair snatching my head back while having sex. His force literally drops me to my knees and thus I succumb to my wicked fetishes. I must admit oral sex with him is an art which means I cradle, caress, suck and kiss his penis with the utmost care and attention of a painter painting on a canvas. All my encounters have a purpose to serve me directly or indirectly. My Puerto Rican vixen "liz" who now lives in Miami I fondly miss and remember right down to her curvaceous body and those unforgettable breast with nipples almost 1.5 inches when fully erected. That was my woman she would hold me down when was I strap for cash it was nothing to get some guy to drop two hundred for her and she would split her earnings with me. Now there is my current more cerebral lover who stimulates me beyond this earth. I enjoy him immensely everything from his cocaine to his spirited intelligence. I compare him to that of a Diego Rivera of words. He is utterly brilliant I have an orgasm whenever he is around. I adore him terribly so almost love and beyond any caution there is none. We read to each other and write verse about us. Get high ride out to AC for just the hell of it. Our sex is surreal and that is all I can say. The rest are fillers like loose leaf paper. I use them when it is necessary and then reserve seclusion. Maybe I'm not a whore just a woman.



© 2009 Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment