Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nigger Time

Warning
This story is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18.


Nigger's Still In America!

It's nigger time
like hang them coon's high in the tree time
noose time again in America
Americas Apartheid
the lynchings you could not hide
help keep America clean
help keep America white; right!
no reparation will be accepted
nothing could compensate
for the Atlantic slave trade, rape
brought to America
from the womb of Mama Africa

so this is for my people
for all my people hung in the Carolinas
Georgia , Alabama , Louisiana,
Mississippi southern trees
your black hearted behavior
resurrected a black dashiki wearing Jesus our savior
here to destroy plantation minds
who will stand to pay for this crime?
angry ghost I let speak
when sleep
angel tears fall on eyes
witness heaven in the sky
years of being mistreated
atrocities simply cannot be deleted
thirsty devils suck nigger blood
mutilated breast
carved out chest
castrated black balls bleeding
eyes pleading
for our Gods
our Jesus
our justice
murderer's
stolen ancestors from A free ca
brutalized by a countries barbaric lust
for a phallus envied
white President's turncoat
election votes

FDR was a murderer
allowed the world to photograph southern shame
signed names
postcard glorified this genocide

Mary Turner hung
belly nine months full swung
the eyeball of Georgia sun
hog split her womb
kidnapped murdered her baby
granulated brains with frantic feet
the bloody cord of life dripping onto the sour earth
murderer's
imagine America dragged face deep in the shitty earth
to death

noose bagged hung
Lige Daniels hung
his dog hung
Claude Neal hung
George W. Dorsey hung
Cleo Wright hung
Willie Earle hung
Emmett Till hung
Africa hung

nightmare madness in my sleep
souls screaming
crying, moaning , groaning
black bodies held atop flames of white hell
America yelling "BURN THEM NIGGER'S..."
"BURN THEM NIGGER'S'

angry spirits they wait
for me
deep in Grandaddies Carolinas
o sha sha
o sha sha mumble gee gee style
cause ya done hung my people
done sawed off limbs; decorated trees
gave Billie a song to sing
one to remember the fruit
bitter spit spat the taste

I refuse to play sambo
be your mammy tit feed your babies
sing to a country that hates
my body and soul

ancestors enter dreams
asking "sister child, daughter of our blood are you free?"
I reply
"no we are still being dragged, hung and murdered in the name of justice."
I AM, YOU AND WE ARE STILL CONSIDERED NIGGERS IN AMERICA


Dedicated to one universal world free
Mumia & Jena 6

© 2008 Lepadah





From:  (tobatala)
Last Visit: 12/13/04
Posts: 1047

To: lepadah
Posted: Jul 18 00 11:37 PM
Message: 

....BLACK POET LAUREATE
BLACK POET LAUREATE
BLACK POET LAUREATE
BLACK POET LAUREATE

SEE ALSO BARD, GENIUS.
ABOUT TO BE SEIZED BY APOLLO, DAPHNE TURNS INTO A LAUREL
TREE, AMERIKKA, YOU BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!
SISTER LEP IS OUR LAUREL AND SHE'S COMING TO SNATCH A BONE OUT OF YOUR MEAN-SPIRITED, BASE, BANAL, UGLY-LIKE-CAT-SHIT HEARTS!!!!

...BLACK POET LAUREATE
...BLACK POET LAUREATE

RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!!

THE OBATALA



From:  (Damienmp)


To: lepadah


Hmmmm...
that's the kinda words, Lepadah, that breathe real fire up the asses of those with shut eyes.
Readin' your poem made me jealous as all hell, never have I been able to shed my rage, mind, soul, frustrations, love, everything like that.
I like it.
IT's the truth, truth, truth, 3 times.
I'd be down with hearin' you read it, any poem is twice as good comin' from the mouth.
I look foward....
DMP


It's NiGgEr time

From: DreamboatAnnie (dreamboat-annie)
Last Visit: 12/4/05
Posts: 14815
Print
Email
To: lepadah
Posted: Jul 16 00 10:46 AM
Message:
5534.6 (6 of 33)
Reply to 5534.1
Hi L,
Absolutely great poem and I'm nominating it here shortly for the IBPC. I only WISH this were behind us somehow. It will never be until all people overcome their IGNORANCE, their blindness to reality.

I do believe humanitarian unity is the way. I can empathize with the grief and the justified mistrust and hatred blacks feel. We have screwed this country up royally from the beginning. It is/will be so hard untangling the mess we've created. But we all have to realize that we are all people first, 99.9% identical DNA, ALL descended from mother Africa, if we go back to the beginning of the human race.

Prejudice angers me, no matter its origin. Apartheid is never the answer. Segregation is never the answer. Love and understanding and communication are the only answers, as far as I am concerned. I'll share just a tidbit of info. w/you for whatever it's worth. My daughter is engaged. Her fiance is black. My husband and I may well divorce over this issue if he does not come to his senses. My best friend asked me and a Hispanic friend of ours once if we believed in interracial dating/marriage (long before my daughter was dating). I told my friend I believe everybody should marry everybody else until there is no more room for racial prejudice. Our Hispanic friend agreed. But there are too many people in this world still ignorant of simple truths...

Peace and love,
Ann


http://pages.about.com/dreamboat-annie/index.html



http://forums.about.com/ab-poetry/messages/?msg=5524.2&ctx=0
July 2000 IBPC Nominees
Our July entries: "Water Gossip" (D.Ouellet), "Totem" (Hugh Anderson),
"Green" (Dave Ruslander), "Melancholy Winter" (Steve Phillips), "The
Pearl" (Selig), "It's NiGgEr Time" (Lydia E. Percy). Luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment