Sunday, August 28, 2011

I had a wonderful Born Day celebrating my father William Henry Percy Sr. August 27th 1932. The irony of this date not only was I born on my fathers birthday but he passed away at fifty-one the age I am now. I miss him something awful. Sassy slow swaying I

I had a wonderful Born Day celebrating my father William Henry Percy Sr. August 27th 1932. The irony of this date not only was I born on my fathers birthday but he passed away at fifty-one the age I am now. I miss him something awful. Sassy slow swaying Irene made her debut on my bday "I'm a bad chick." haha a great night even though I was missing my daughter Yasmine who was evacuated from Baltimore City taken to Annapolis High yesterday and my scooby doo son Khalil out in Sag Harbor with his family concerned me but happy to report they are all safe minus no electricity. Friends came to my casa presenting me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, great wine especially "Tishbi" a beautiful Cabernet Petite Syrah 2009, lovely incense and herbal treats. Great conversation and Lester Young's genius music filtering thru the air. Thank you all . . . Peace be with us all.


Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment