Monday, October 31, 2011

Artist Lepadah Weekend

The weekend was simply interesting and full. . . New York's unexpected snow storm wet, cold and windy for October oh well I dug it. Love wrapping myself my body locking in the heat and venturing out into the day; especially night.
First after all my Saturday errands to the bank, important all the time. After the chaos of the day a visit to my Forest Hills man in my life at present; enjoyed the conversation our usual pontificating and political protest pretty quiet evening in total. Sunday was fast moving with a steady peaceful mood. Happy to spit a little something yesterday on Blog radio and later at the cafe. Drove through Forest Hills Garden checking out the architecture of all the beautiful houses ended our tour at Pampas Argentine Steakhouse great food, wine, black & mild and the conversation was stupendous. Let me not forget the brilliant music of Toots Thielemas please note everyone this CD is on my wish list.

Peace Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment