Friday, January 6, 2012

Jon Baltimore Music

After work I made a run into our beautiful city and dropped by for a meet/greet with fellow friends, song writers, musicians and one of my creative consciouses also present to go over a project en route to advise. and the generous suggestion to purchased a Bamboo flute for me @ Jon Baltimore last evening. ( Love it!) This place is a virtual smorgasbord for serious music enthusiast such as. I am completely a devotee in love with the alto saxophone, Native American flute etc. I love all musical instruments. Sleep, breath, inhale and feed the soul everything elemental to suffice ones existence such as. Jon was a complete delight along with a thorough staff. You never know who might walk into Jon Baltimore Music. One might be standing shoulder to shoulder with a fame jazz artist, all musicians immerse in conversation about the beauty of each instrument or their latest gig. Let me make mention of their top security, a beautiful black and white Mr. Kitty he is sooooooo cute. This joint is a must visit if you happen to dig this thing . . . I do. The wall of fame is awe-inspiring to say the least. Check it out. Oh by the way guys what happen to my shot of Scotch? lol


P.S. to Larry Mayfield I need new music man for the collaboration.


Lepadah @ work

No comments:

Post a Comment