Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Adorable Notes for Lepadah from Poet MB

From: About. com Poetry MB


Re: Brooklyn II


To:
lepadah



Dec 31, 2011 12:29:51 AM

===========================================


Posted in  Poetry
Subject: Brooklyn II


Click here to view this posting and others in Poetry.

Hi Lepadah, haha, had to come in on Brookyn this time, it was a lot of fun to go in some of your websites, and see some of the wonderful things you have done, I really enjoyed it, I loved the the Coney Island pictures, the one of you on the beach, haha, and I had a chance to talk to you, and hear the exuberance in your
voice when you were telling me about it, hey, it is beautiful to love anything that much, to have that much passion about a place and respect it so much, my girl, you are really cool, that's what
it's all about, hey, I saw the video too, where you talked about how much you love Brooklyn, and how much it was down in your soul, and how you wished everybody a good holiday, light inscense, do
their thing, haha, that was a beatiful thing from a beautiful soul, which is you my friend, Lepadah, Lydia, haha, I like Lydia too, it has a poetic ring to it, just like Lepadah, I tell, you, I
enjoyed seeing the multidimensional person that you are, and once again, am glad to know you, I enjoyed reading your profile, a woman in the struggle and enjoying life, amoung the other things, haha,
and 5'8", a lot to love, haha, that really laid me out, especially since I'm a small fella of only 5'6", I said, oh well, she may never be my sweetheart, but at least she's still my good writer
friend, hahaha, hey, it's the New Year, and remember in your video, you reached down in your guts and told everybody to just enjoy life, as you like to do, and believe me ma susta, just like you like
yo whiskey and yo wine, I have had all of mine hahahaha, so in the spirit that you wished everyone to enjoy their holiday moments in the best way they could, I am doing that right now by talking to
my wonderful friend and the pure soul that you are hahahah, and having a good ass time, isn't that what life is all about, haha, I say yes, and I will say this, since this is going into the new year,
I have to say that you and your great spirit and poetry, were one of the best things that happened to me in 2011, and I was lucky to have others, but since I'm talking to you, it's about you, so THE
VERY HAPPIEST OF HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU!!!!! And YOURS! Haha, and I hope that will let me get away with this, I'm getting on my tiptoes now to give you a kiss, mmmwwwaaaaahhh!!! Haha, come on now
don't be mad it's the holiday, I'll tell you one thing, Lydia, whatever else happens to me in 2012, one thing I would like to do, is come to New York for a day or two, and hang out with you, and walk
on the beach, and see Coney Island, aw man, haha, so my friend, that is for real, and that's something I would like to do before summer is over, and that gives me all the way to Sept, haha, you can
see I'm tripping out, but just getting the wishes out to a few people who really matter to me, and because of your powerful and far reaching soul, you are one of those, still awake? Haha, u know me,
but I just enjoy talking to you my pal, and love listening to you, so keep that in mind, I hope you won't mind doing it when I could arrange it, I really think it would be fun, but either way, thank
you for these moments I am able to ramble on to you, now I've got to finish 2011 talking about your poetry, since that was overall probably my most enjoyable reading experience for this year, so
since I came in on Brooklyn II, as I told you, most of the time when I reread your poems, something different will jump out, today for Brook, it was the lines, she survives rising up...unraveling her
apron for spring...whispering I must stay...a little poem of its own for me, she survives rising up, when I see the pictures of you walking on the beach, and downtown, and listen to the video, I see
the connection you feel to "Her" and how much it means to you to see her rise up, unraveling her apron for spring...haha I can interject in my own fantasy, that means if I am able to make it there in
the spring when she unravels that apron, oh boy, what a wonderful meal I will have, whispering I must stay...hahahaha, get ready, here is my 'Gone with the wind' story...when I get rich in the
millions, and tell you that I'm about to make you rich, so that you can live in your fancy, condo, and drive your nice car, have no financial worries in the world, and get up and do what you want to
do every day, buy every thing you ever wanted to buy your kids, and everyone you love, if you will only move to Cleveland, to be near me, and be my love, and that's when you whisper in my ear, and
break my heart, and leave all the people in the theater crying, when you tell, that you must stay, hahaha, that's the story line for my first novel, OMG I better laugh at myself, ha, I really put you
thru it this time, but what the hell, if I can't babble on like this to another writer, who can I babble on to, well thanks for being such a good sport if you've made it this far, and for real, I am
proud of you for all the things you have in progress, and sincerely wish u all the success, and always keep me updated when you get a chance, you know i enjoy hearing about it good or bad, so have a
very happy new year and holla when you can, and accept my cosmic hug, since you helped get me all high and stuff, you have to take a human hug too, so here it is, mmmm mmmmmm! haha, thank you for
being so kind my precious pal...your pal




Poet MB sent you a message.

Subject:
Hi

Message:
Hi Lepadah, I know from your last post that you are going into seclusion, so I just wanted to holler before u go, I enjoyed your website, I think I got in haha, it was a trip, but you'll have to let me know if my posts came thru, I wouldn't know where to look for them, haha, but anyway I had a ball checking out things and enjoyed seeing u, my pal, haha, you are a full blown trip! But a lovable one, u know I loved the post about going to the music store, I originally came in to tell u about the october video, until I saw the one for today, u are such a precious soul, I couldn't figure out whether to come in on your about poem, spoken, love, or last rites, but I didn't feel like going into the brightly lit kitchen, so I opted for the dark alleys of the ghetto, and the beauty of days like this, when there's nothing I'd rather do than spend it with you, hahaha, oh, how sweet, I wish I had written that, but I can live it for these brief moments, in my inebriation and thoughts of you, haha, that is a bunch of bull isn't it, but u know me, o.k. where was I, u know I've got to get it all in if you're going to be in seclusion, but I could've come in on spoken word, because you are continuing the music, and adding sounds to that beautiful song that is your life, which u are kind enough to share with others, one of which is me, who really appreciate what you are trying to do, that is really real, to be so immersed with music, and at the present, the bamboo flute, haha, u know I can relate to that, as well as the shout out to the saxophone(I remember you have a preference for the alto) me, I love em all, but that tenor is my fav, u know how little guys are, they love the big stuff, haha, o.k. but for real, I think that's beautiful, to take that journey into self with the aid of music, and share it with the world, now my pal, that's something that I, or most folks, could never do, so that makes u unique, but also I must let u know as u go to seclusion to think about your relationships, i hope you will focus on the one that means the most, and as I have come to know in the short time I have known you, I believe that u know that that is the relationship between you, yourself, and whatever you call the Highest One, because sometimes the picture get cloudy when we think we are doing some humanitarian favor to the universe to think of others and our relationship with them, instead of our relationship with ourselves, and if it's one thing I've seen of you, in your poetry, in your profile, in your walk along the beach, and your admonition to those during the holiday, to simply have a good day, you really wish the best for all, and don't forget, you are one of those, and while u are taking care of everybody else's bullshit, it's no sin to take care of your own, which it appears u are about to do, and I am not a figure of wisdom by any means to u, and I hope it does not sound like I am lecturing someone more learned than I, just as a person who really loves u as u are in the most respectfull and cosmic kinda way, for these moments of my life, I hope u have a productive and fruitful period of seclusion but while ur there if u need something funny to think about, u can think of your naughty little pal, trying to sneak in there while u have your incense burning, your candles lit, your eyes closed in deep meditation, with your lips to your bamboo flute, who sneaks around the back of u,(you've got your lips on the bamboo flute) so I can only kiss u on the cheek, hahaha, see, that wasn't so bad, now I'm going to let u get to work and do what u have to do, and for real, I hope everything works out to the very best for you in what ur undertaking, and thanks for all the fun you've give me, peace and love, MB

No comments:

Post a Comment