Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Go Fuck Yourself (Spoken Word)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Go Fuck Yourself (Spoken Word)

No words spoken
after edge of midnight
iphone light blinking

through slivers of sleepy eyes
turning head to moon
quiet the glimmer
pushing toes against
a bumpy ball of fuzzy hair
looped at the footboard
a kitty me... ow...

striking paw, pause foot
I dwell in nervous measures
beating witches
flipping through nightmares

skirting calls
pine coitus
phallus extract
for meager juice

accounts beseech
flagellate fucking
sweaty hair, stinking sink hole
it is not of love but of lust

scrolling messages
call him; "dick is full"
"hey you! call need a bj"
call him; "trolling fat cunts"

surprise! call him "I need you"
bleaching trivialities
entreat "I need you..."

yeah... I like that "I need you"
someone needs more than a screw
more than aphonic drivel
what!

someone like you
needs to be
someone like me
someone like the poet
offering a passive listening ear
tinkering thoughts

hooking a purposeful pen
poison by callous authenticity
interesting lies luted

her cockeyed yarn
everlasting Atlantis
they're killing Quasimoto
only to resurrect, dissect
and bring him back to life
new adventures like Batman
later told

you are the return visit
she will come to see...


© 2011 Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment