Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baltymore 2010

Wonderful time in Baltimore this past weekend. The sky was perfectly blue and the sun was beaming. My daughter and her friend Mike took me to Bahama Breeze in Towson for lunch hmmmmm delicious. Not only was the atmosphere great but the jerk chicken pasta with asparagus tips, mushrooms was terrific. Recommend the Bahamarita for a melody of fresh fruity flavor and a shot on the side guaranteed to have you singing Mr. Roger "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood." I along with my daughter and friend left the restaurant happy. A teeny bit of shopping for my grand babies ... please note baby Gizmo who is a Shitsu/bijou mixed and mister Mumbo aka big kitty . Right I'm laughing out loud. Spending some change on doggy bling, kong, cat litter and food for both. Stopped at the liquor store for some wine and Grey Goose. Snapped shots of town houses being renovated by local and out of town artist "we are here." Chill for a few and later walked to the hot spot "CityCafe" near the Harbor. Can you say a spectacular night was had by all. Ate Lobster bites for an appetizer and med rare Filet Mignon. Whoa magic in our mouth... trip back to nyc was a drag. Now I am focusing on a title for my book.

Peace Love Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment