Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Original Player

OP "Original Player"
Current mood:  breezy
Category: Writing and Poetry


you fondled thoughts of me in mind scope

your fingers tiptoe to pleasures

kindly, sweetly

gently kissing juices

setting afire

captured by your desire

conjured up some sort of wicked voodoo

caught inside your web unable to escape your embrace

holding carefully placing my body on the bed of familiar

Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band is playing instrumentals

all in my head

Cherchez La Femme

you hear the music

shall we dance

you are a cool breeze blowing

I feel the chill

skin to bone soul

we are beyond Soul Train

shall we summon the Orishas

inhaled a Love Supreme

giving you sweet marmalade meat between brown thighs

pulling apart legs throwing them toward night sky

over your shoulders

around your back

however which way

they seem to fit perfectly

manipulating my assets

playing pitty pat on back

you finally got to kiss those lips

huggy bear hips

suck a mouth full of titty

Sure nuff

continue baby love talk

I wanna love you to your bones


© 2009 Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment