Thursday, December 22, 2011

Waxpoetics Latin Issue Bravo!

Waxpoetics has done it again!!! The Latin edition is filled with so much Sazon I'm salivating gobbling every atom of musical dope, lyrical, singing genius it is RIDICULOUS. Wax is chock-full of articles it is a must read if you don't know now you know. The vibraphonist extraordinaire Cal Tjader, Al Santiago and the birth of the Alegre All Stars and the pie'ce de re'sistance Afro- Cuban Evolution my man Eddie Palmieri musicality so spectacular I had to dig in the crate dust off Palmieri's "Mozambique" a gift from my ex hehe.
Please read the article "Righteous Struggle" . . . listen I'm going to let the music speak for itself. Peace go out and get your issue of Waxpoetics for yourself or someone you know who digs this beautiful musical knowledge. Peace Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment