Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Truth is the light...

Photo
I left before dawn early light to be the first on line to cast my vote this day filled with anticipation and nerves which has been a rattle within tormenting me for several months since the political race for President.  I walked anxiously shivering in the cold finally arriving at my polling site where a line had already started before 5:30 a.m.  We waiting in silence for the doors to open at 6:00. I walked in armed with spectacles, extra pen and all necessary identification.  Signed in, received my ballot, selected the only contender, scanned successfully the vote was in.  Saying a quiet prayer along the way to work  my stomach floppy over this election I can only hope that truth, honesty will prevail. A word to simpletons you're the void of all conversation and deemed not worthy of dialogue one can only wish you future insight to save your ignorant ASS... Peace may we all be blessed.

Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment