Monday, May 3, 2010

The big fight weekend I spent in White Plains. A great stay @ the Marriott Westchester peaceful and quite pleasant. My company was wonderful!!! I thought perhaps I might have to cancel our plans for a weekend away due to my sudden sickness which thank God only lasted for twelve hours which was too long. After medicating myself, a few visits to the porcelain God vomiting all that I ate the night before I was fine after while. I showered, packed my weekender bag and bounced. Called the taxi, off to 71st street subway to Grand Central. On my way to see the fight in White Plains. Q was waiting for me. We made some rounds about town. Stopped in to see some of his people @ the barbershop, purchase tickets for Mayweather & Mosley @ City Center theater and drove to the Marriott. I so wanted sugar shane to win, I'm a sucker for the underdog. There is something dignified about him I really like. I like Mayweather too even though he is cocky nothing wrong with that. Surprised at myself I had no wine or food the whole night because of my upset tummy. But the weekend was so cool. Before we checked out after waking up to some very good fucking, hit the shower, a little continental breakfast. A nice open the windows to the car pop in some classic Big Daddy Kane turned it up loud music and drive to Oakley's car wash on Central Avenue.

Splendid weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment