Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Real

snapped photos
the Allegheny Mountains
massive dominate landscape
I can see the breath of God
blowing
pushing day into another place
rolling night carpet
I can't remember the last time
I cried
so tight I ripped the foiled cap
off a bottle of Jamison
a quick swig awe...
I shift mental gears
pushing forward to visions of you
swinging back on hinges of a swivel chair
fumbling for Westside Connection
turning Brooklyn loose
in these hills
we are lost
so we manufacture a suitable attire
cause niggas are not for hire
maintaining hood
questioning affirmative action
but here there is no real need
for college degrees
no corporate suits
winged tip shoes
your is yall...
with a drawl on all...
long hard sounds
that bite the ear
I stayed
finishing what I started
getting my back blown
while white girls in heat
for black meat
you know what I mean
they're men know
they wait quietly
inside monster trucks
bed sheets tucked away in tool boxes
for the perfect time
to run some nigger
who happen along
and be declared a road kill

© 2010 Lepadah

No comments:

Post a Comment