Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Precious Pebbles

Precious Pebbles


all a yawn
that I am
a plastic card to swipe
might grant one entry
by permission only
could never confiscate custody
ones heart
soul
though I am a droll
a spirited sage
I bless inspirations that come my way
crossing roads
infinite miles
life symphony
like a lonely lilac flower
amid a million dandelions
you the balance
to scales
I accept equal exchange
no loose pocket change
one falter
can simply deny affection
force attempt to gain possession to...
something rare
you

© 2010 Lepadah




From: dreambluestar (dreambluestar)
Last Visit: May-18
Posts: 1480

To: lepadahxxx


lepa,

'....to gain possession to...
something rare
you....'

hope you get possession of your

rarity.....

a wonderful read, thank you for sharing

sherrylynne



From: trkyounger (trkyounger)
Last Visit: 10:41 AM


To: lepadahxxx
Posted: May 18 10 07:31 PM

Message:


....fire fire fire


Obatala

No comments:

Post a Comment