Monday, May 10, 2010

Don't trip please (humor)

unzip pants
suck a dick
the tip
licking lip
deep throat down this mother fucking crown
jewel liquids flow
face a glow
good skin
side to side
up, down and around
i'm a nasty bitch
sick on the dick
anytime a nigger make the pussy creme
please don't trip


Good day everyone feeling green and frisky from the weekend. peace




Hopped aboard the Greyhound bound bus to Scranton via Williamsport P.A. with quintessential man. This man exudes so much confidence that shit is sexy as a mother fucker. He picked me up in Scranton on time and on point. Walking towards me with a grab to the ass, kiss on the lips off we went to our first stop the mall. He purchased some sneakers, took me for a spree @ bath and body. It was a brilliantly beautiful chilly Saturday but oh so perfect. Jumped into the car and headed to our destination the hotel. We arrived in town stopped by his man's place, check a liquidation, had coffee and raspberry tea at a quaint tea room. Finally ended the day into evening with dinner at Ruby Tuesday with his friend who came for a drink. Later after a nice long shower we prepared to watch the Mayweather and Mosely fight again on HBO. Instead the nigger grabbed me pulling my panties off. I like a take charge man leading me to the edge of the bed grabbing my hair with one hand and pow smacking that ass with the other. Shit I came so fast I surprised myself but I like that shit anyway. Choking me while fucking what... total turn on. What can I say mama's day was banging.

" I represent Queens, he was raised out in Brooklyn."


Like LL Cool J song


[LL Cool J]
It's the first time together and I'm feeling kinda horny
Conventional methods of makin love kinda bore me
I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off
Blow your socks off make sure your G spots soft
[LeShaun]
I'm gonna call you Big Daddy and scream your name
Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain
[LL Cool J]
So what cha sayin, I get my swerve on, bring it live
Make it last forever, damn the kitty cat's tight
[LeShaun]
Mmm... daddy slow down your flow
Put it on me like G baby nice and slow
I need a rough neck nigga Mandingo in a sec
Who ain't afraid to pull my hair and spank me from the back
[LL Cool J]
No doubt, I'm the playa that you're talkin about
[LeShaun]
But do you really think that you can work it out
[LL Cool J]
I guarantee shorty it's real, baby stick it out
Here comes the man of steel


WHAT... hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment